The Way Huge Smalls WM41 Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MKIII
The Way Huge Smalls Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz concentrates all the potent flavors of its predecessors into a super pedalboard-friendly housing with a simpler interface so that you can plug in and serve up savory saturation in no time at all.
Use the Loudness, Sustain, and Filter controls to season your sound to taste. For further customization of your delicious dish, flip the Scoop switch to carve out the mids for power chords that sound huge, and use the Crunch switch to toggle compression intensity. Flipping both switches down delivers the classic three-knob Swollen Pickle setup. In its condensed form, the Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz is no less potent—it still has more fuzz than a moldy peach!
- CRUNCH switch toggles compression intensity
- LOUDNESS knob sets output level
- SUSTAIN knob sets fuzz intensity
- FILTER knob adjusts tone from mellow to bright
- SCOOP switch cuts midrange frequencies
- FOOTSWITCH toggles the effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates effect is on)
- Input Impedance: > 36 kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 26 kΩ
- Noise Floor: -82 dBV
- Gain: 18 dBV - 62 dBV
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 3 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC