- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Macdaddy Music offers the following return policy:
- Products may be returned within 60 days* from the date of purchase for a full refund. The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees (both ways). For items under warranty, items should be returned to the company/manufacturer responsible for the warranty. We're more than happy to offer help with this process - just contact us! In the event an item arrives damaged or non-functional out of the box, we'll work with you to get a replacement as quickly as possible.
*Amplifiers may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- After 60 days products may be returned for store credit (with all original packaging materials and accessories and in full working, like new condition). Returns NOT in 100% like new condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances after 90 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return at our sole discretion if the product is returned in any condition we deem as unsaleable (very notable signs of wear, obvious abuse, water damage, smells from pets or tobacco, etc).
- Pickups that have been installed cannot be returned with the exception of Seymour Duncan pickups. Seymour Duncan pickups can be exchanged even after being installed within 21 days from the date of purchase. Please email or call (218.260.4176) for details. If a pickup that has been installed has a problem please contact us or the manufacturer to pursue a warranty return/repair with the manufacturer.
- Certain other items also cannot be returned due to health concerns. For example the Rocktron Banshee, Banshee 2, Heil Talk Box, Danelectro Talk Box, etc.
- Customs fees / import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We don't charge them, receive them or know how much they may be. Please contact your local customs office if you have questions on import fees.
- No returns are allowed on international purchases. If an items does not function properly, it can be returned for a replacement, but the buyer is responsible for the added shipping charge to ship the item back to us (we will cover return shipping costs to you).
- We ship most items internationally, however the following brands are unable to be shipped outside of the USA due to dealer agreements: Jim Dunlop, MXR, ISP Technologies, Pedaltrain, Voodoo Lab, Wampler Pedals.