The Tonerider TRT2 Hot Classic Tele pickup set. FREE shipping in the USA!
Power Up Your Telecaster!
A higher wind on Alnico III magnets makes our Hot Classics a must for the rock and blues player who wants more edge from their Telecasters. Hot Classics have a stronger midrange, thicker bass response and a raunchy upper register. The Alnico III magnets offer great note separation, even for chord work using boost and overdrive pedals. The neck pickup features a Nickel-silver cover for incredible tonal transparency (no more muddy sounds) whilst the bridge pickup mimics some of the best hot Broadcaster pickups of yesteryear. These have been our best-selling pickup sets over the last few years, and now power thousands of Telecasters around the world. A grounded full size copper plated baseplate and black string wrap adds to the tone and completes the look and feel.
- Loud, spanky, complex with a clear bass and strong mids.
- Magnets: Alnico III Rods
- DC Resistance: 7.2k (neck), 9.2k (bridge)
- RWRP (neck pickup only) for hum-cancelling in notch positions
- Steel baseplate
- Medium scatter wound
- Inductance: 4.2H (bridge), 2.7H (neck)
- Staggered pole pieces (bridge), neck features flat pole pieces
All Tonerider Tele pickups feature the following:
Two Telecaster Sets that look as good as they sound!
Tonerider telecaster pickups use two of the best-sounding vintage winding patterns combined with our own reproduction parts to deliver amazing tonal clarity and response. Used by leading custom guitar makers, these pickups are now available from dealers worldwide. All our telecaster pickups are RWRP so when using a Tonerider neck and bridge set you can be sure of hum-free operation in the middle position of your three-way switch.
- High-Grade Alnico III and V Polepieces
- Our own Tonerider nickel-silver covers in gold and nickel plating - no more dull neck tone!
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all three standard positions.
- Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
- Tradition string wound bridge with copper-plated steel baseplate
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- All sets are RWRP - offering noiseless operation in the "mid" position.