The Suhr Alexa Dual Channel Multi-Wave Chorus / Vibrato pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
Alexa is an Analog Multi-Wave Dual Channel Chorus that offers a fresh approach in creating a wealth of warm modulated spatial effects for your guitar, bass or keyboard.
Six Wave-Forms To Explore
Experience chorus in a whole new way. Alexa’s six onboard wave-forms offer a comprehensive palate of vintage and modern chorus sounds.
Two Channels Are Better Than One
With Alexa’s two independent channels, you can easily preset two distinct chorus/vibrato sounds. For example, Channel A can be a traditional warm and smooth chorus, while Channel B is set to a fast vintage rotary.
Switching between two different sounds has never been easier.
Alexa features a comprehensive palette of controls that are musical and easy to use. Each channel is equipped with dedicated wave-form, speed, delay, and depth controls to give you complete control over fine-tuning your sound.
100% Analog Signal Path
A combination of vintage technology and modern engineering is the foundation which Alexa was built upon. The heart of Alexa’s signal path employs a 3207 BBD (bucket brigade device) to deliver all of the warm analog tones that vintage choruses are revered for. Innovative engineering ensures the purest analog tone, with ultra-quiet performance.
You can vary the speed control in real-time by simply connecting an external expression pedal or tap tempo footswitch.
• Dual Channel Stereo Chorus/Vibrato
• 100% Warm Analog Circuitry
• Six Selectable Waveforms (making Alexa extremely versatile to dial up a vast range of Classic & Unique Chorus/Vibrato sounds)
• Selectable Chorus/Vibrato Switch (on Channel A)
• Independent Speed, Depth & Delay controls (enables players to set-up two entirely different sounds and select between them in any performance situation)
• Selectable Bypass (Buffered or True Bypass)
• Soft Foot Switches (for quiet, no-click operation)
• Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Billet Enclosure
• Five Year Warranty