Macdaddy Music offers the following return policy:
- Most products may be returned within 60 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. Please continue to read for exceptions below. The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees (both ways). For items under warranty, items should be returned to the company/manufacturer responsible for the warranty.
- After 60 days products may be returned for store credit (with all original packaging materials and accessories and in full working, like new condition). Returns NOT in 100% like new condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances after 90 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return at our sole discretion if the product is returned in any condition we deem as unsaleable (very notable signs of wear, obvious abuse, water damage, smells from pets or tobacco, etc).
- Guitars, basses & amps may be returned for refund within 30 days of purchase. No returns accepted after 30 days for these items.
- Pickups that have been installed cannot be returned with the exception of Seymour Duncan pickups. Seymour Duncan pickups can be exchanged even after being installed within 21 days from the date of purchase. Please email or call (218.260.4176) for details. If a pickup that has been installed has a problem please contact us or the manufacturer to pursue a warranty return/repair with the manufacturer.
- Certain other items also cannot be returned due to health concerns. For example the Rocktron Banshee, Banshee 2, Heil Talk Box, etc.
- Import tax & duty may be assessed by your government. Buyers are responsible for this amount. We don't charge them or receive them. Please inquire with your local customs office to confirm rates & regulations.
- No returns are allowed on international purchases. If an items does not function properly, it can be returned for a replacement, but the buyer is responsible for the added shipping charge to ship the item back to us (we will cover return shipping costs to you).
- We ship most items internationally, however the following brands are unable to be shipped outside of the USA due to dealer agreements: Wampler, Jim Dunlop, MXR, ISP Technologies, Pedaltrain, Voodoo Lab. Any international orders placed with items from these restricted brands will be held until we verify with you if you'd prefer to cancel that item or consider a similar product from a non-restricted brand.
Due to agreements with some manufacturers, we're unable to discount certain brands with promo codes. Brands excluded from discount include (but may not be limited to) ISP Electronics, Orange, Xotic, EWS, Wampler, and EarthQuaker Devices. Thanks for understanding!