The Mad Professor Double Moon Modulation pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
The Mad Professor Double Moon is a small, easy to use and super versatile pedal for a wide variety of modulation sounds. True analogue bucket brigade signal paths with a Tone control makes the Double Moon a long-awaited modulation pedal for today’s guitar player.
Double Moon pedal has 11 carefully designed modes that will let you dial in, not only all of the classic modulation effects, but far beyond that. All of the sounds are easily reached from a rotary switch: 3 chorus effects, 3 dual chorus effects, 3 flanger effects, flanger+chorus and a vibrato.
You can further on fine tune the LFO wave or Regen depending on the mode by the Control knob. The Depth knob will let you dial in the desired amount of the effect and the Speed knob will control the speed of the effect.
Modulation effects from mild to deep, motionless to faux-Leslie type, it ́s all there with the added Tone control!
- Adjustments for sounds: Speed, Depth, Tone
- Sound dependent control: Modulation waveshape, regen or speed difference between choruses
- True analogue bucket brigade signal paths
- True bypass
- Power supply or battery operated. Due high current consumption battery operation time may be only few hours with fresh battery..
- INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Mono input
- Mono output
- 9VDC power supply input, 2.1mm plug center negative and positive sleeve
- MODE: Selects the active modulation sound
- SPEED: Controls the speed of modulation effect
- DEPTH: Controls the depth of effect
- TONE: Adjusts the attenuation of high frequency tone in effect
- CONTROL: Sound dependent control: Modulation waveshape, regen or speed difference between choruses
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Power supply or battery operated. Supply voltage range 8.5V to 12V
- Current consumption 85mA at 9VDC
- Input impedance 500kΩ
- Output impedance 1kΩ
- Dimensions 113 x 65 mm
- Weight 300g
- LED STATES
- LED OFF: Effect is off
- LED ON: Effect is on
- RAPID LED BLINKING: Supply voltage is too high and effect is OFF to protect internal circuits
- SLOW LED BLINKING: Supply voltage is too low and effect is OFF