The EBS Reidmar 502 Bass Amplifier - 500 W w/ 2 Ohm Output. Free shipping in the USA!
Handles a 2-ohm load
The EBS Reidmar 502 handles a 2-ohm load so it can drive two 4-ohm cabinets simultaneously. To our knowledge, it is the first lightweight amp in the 500W-range that truly does that. And it does it with conviction too.
Efficient power handling
Due to EBS clever developed Soft-clip design, the Reidmar 502 makes efficient use of all the power at hand. That means more punch and a lot less compressed sound than with lightweight amplifiers using automatic limiters to prevent clipping. It keeps the bass tone from sounding muddy and preserve the lows solid on higher volumes.
The preamp, featuring EBS renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section, gives you full control. Use it to bring out anything from a warm nice low end, brilliant highs and mids that cut through the mix when you need it.
- Type: Analog Preamp, 2-ohm D-Class Power Amp
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Character filter.
- Balanced XLR-Out with Pre/Post EQ switch and Ground Lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Output Power:
- 250 W RMS @ 2 or 4 ohms
- 470 W Dynamic Output
Some other features include:
- Onboard adjustable compressor.
- Effects loop (send and return)
- Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift)
- Line out
- Headphones output
- Input Impedance 2 Mohms
- Gain Range -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,
+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls,
Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Output Power 250 W RMS / 470 W Dynamic Output @ 2 and 4 ohms load
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.8 x 9.8 x 3.0” (32.5 x 25 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs.)