The EBS MultiComp Guitar Edition Compressor. FREE shipping in the USA!
THE EBS MULTICOMP GUITAR EDITION IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE, ANALOG COMPRESSOR PEDAL, WITH A CHOICE BETWEEN SOLID STATE, TUBE SIMULATION AND MULTI-BAND COMPRESSION.
Make Your Sound Even Better. The MultiComp Guitar Edition can make a good sounding guitar sound even better. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never want to play without it! The EBS MultiComp Guitar Edition is optimized for use with guitar, and strikes the perfect balance of being super user friendly and offering super sonic qualities.
Less is more. The MultiComp may be the easiest compressor around to dial in. Since it is so smooth and well though out, all you need is to set the level of Comp/Limit with one knob, Gain with another, and then choose the type or mode of compression betweenTubeism, Multi Band (MB) and Normal. Done! For those that need more, there is an Active/Passive switch on the side as well as an internal trim pot for the Threshold located under the hood.
Red Label Pedals. The MultiComp Guitar Edition is one of the three first launched pedals in EBS new Red Label Pedals for guitar, along with the EBS DynaVerb Guitar Edition and Red Twister Guitar Edition. They all comes with the heritage from EBS famed Black Label Pedals for bass, that have been used by world-famous guitarists for years. With the Red Label Pedals, all the details has been adjusted for optimal performance with guitar, with the input from some of the most busy Swedish session guitarists and the staff from the famous TGT11.se pedal specialists store in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Optimized for use with guitar.
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Dual Band Compressor
- Tubeism, Multi Band and Normal modes
- Controls for Compression and Gain
- True Bypass Signal Relay Switching
- Protected against over voltage up to 18V
- Powered by 9 to 12V DC
- Optional (not included): EBS AD-9+ Power Supply
- Nominal Input Level - 10 or - 4 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Gain Range 0 - 15 dB
- Compressor Ratio min / max 1:1 - 5:1
- Threshold -25 - +6 dB adjustable inside
- Attack Time (80%) <7 ms
- Release Time (80%) typ. 70 ms
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 400g (0.88 lb.)
- Bypass True Bypass
- Power Requirements 9-12 V DC Regulated, 35 mA max*