The EBS DPhaser offers three very distinct and different phaser effects. Select everything from classical 70’s sounds up to hyper modern swarling phasing effects.
The DPhaser offers three different modes of cool phaser effects. 'Short' is the classic phaser effects recognized from the 70's, 'Long' emphasize the effects a bit more, while 'Wide' gives you extrem swarling flanger-like effects.
Hi, Lo and Off decides the resonance of the effect while the two controls change the width and rate. In addition you can set a lot of parameters inside the box for fine tuning your sound.Digital Technique - Analog Sound
The pedal is built with highest quality components and uses 24-bit digital processing circuitry for outstanding performance on stage and in the recording studio. While the pedal offers juicy analog sound, the use of digital technique makes it possible to fit in the same compact format that the Black Label Pedals are known and praised for.
- Triple Mode Phase Shifter
- Short, Long & Wide Effect Modes
- High, Lo or Off Resonance Modes
- Controls for Width and Rate
- True Bypass
- Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Phaser Types
- Long (L) 8 or 10 stages
- Wide (W) 18 stages differential
- LFO Types Sine and Triangle
- Low frequency bypass Optional < 130 Hz
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range Typ 100 db A-weighted
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 70 x 115 x 35 mm / 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4"
- Weight 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Bypass True Bypass
- Power Requirements 9 V DC Regulated, 110 mA max