The Voodoo Lab Dingbat Large Pedalboard Power Package w/ Pedal Power Mondo. FREE shipping in the USA!
The innovative patent pending design of a Voodoo Lab® Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 25 3/4" x 15 3/4", the large Dingbat is perfect for a robust collection of 10 to 16 effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Each Dingbat pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and stowable backpack straps for hands-free transportation.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power®, installing power supplies with included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver. If additional power is needed, Dingbat Large features a dedicated position for a second Pedal Power that can be quickly installed with optional mounting brackets.
Dingbat Power Packages offer the convenience of a factory installed Voodoo Lab power supply. The Dingbat Medium is available with either an 8-output Pedal Power 2 Plus, an 8-output Pedal Power 4x4 (includes 4 high-current capable outputs), or a 12-output Pedal Power MONDO. All Voodoo Lab power supplies are made in the U.S.A., feature completely isolated outputs, and include power cables.
Dingbat Medium Features
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 25.75" x 15.75" (559mm x 343mm)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supply
- Power Packages Only: Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power with power cables
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pedal Power Mondo Features
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Temperature controlled variable speed fan
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty*