- Foot-switchable dual rate controls
- Old stock bucket-brigade analog delay chip
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Natural aluminum enclosure
- Hand-applied decals under a durable, glossy acrylic clear coat
- Hand-made in a one-man shop in the USA
- Enclosure Size: 3 5/8” x 4 5/8” x 1 5/8”
The Tortuga Effects Manhattan Dual Analog Phaser pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
The Manhattan™ takes the idea of a classic analog flanger to another level. Based on the tried and true foundation of the Martini™ Chorus, the Manhattan™ redefines what a flanger should sound like. The Manhattan™ is not trying to copy or clone any existing flanger on the market although it can achieve all the classic tones we love along with much more. With the "Mix" depth and "Bourbon" feedback controls, the Manhattan™ can go from a glassy, beautiful analog chorus to an airplane like flanger all the way to a crazy, freakout modulator like no other. With this and the signature Tortuga dual foot-switchable rate controls, the Manhattan's versatility is unmatched. Pull up a stool and get a taste of a classic Manhattan™.