The Seymour Duncan Palladium Gain Stage High Gain Distortion pedal - black. FREE shipping in the USA!
The Palladium Gain Stage effects pedal is the first stompbox that actually captures the feel and responsiveness of a high gain tube amp. Comes in black or white - please select your color when ordering.
By focusing beyond just the tonal characteristics of Palladium, we designed an innovative architecture that captures the full-bodied depth and character previously unattainable in an effects pedal.
You can use it with a power amp or a clean guitar amp to create your ultimate high gain signature sound, and replicate your favorite high gain amp tones. Or use it in front of a distorted amp to tighten up the attack for rhythms or to increase sustain and saturation for solos. However you choose to use Palladium, we hope you hear and feel the impact of great tone, body and depth in your unique sound.
Palladium features three gain stages: a gain stage to control the overall saturation, a resonance control for low frequency gain shaping and a boost control that adds overdrive to the beginning of the signal path. These three gain stages allow for a versatile range of tones, from classic rock at lower settings to modern metal at higher gain settings. The pedal also offers a comprehensive EQ, with bass, treble, presence and sweepable midrange-frequency control, so you can make Palladium sound perfect with any amp.
- Authentic feel and responsiveness of a high gain tube amp
- 3 gain stages that offer 110 db of total gain
- 3 band EQ with sweepable mids
- True Bypass
- Made in the USA
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 2.8k ohms
- Gain range: 42.5dB to 71dB
- Resonance gain range: 41.5dB to 66dB
- Boost gain: 25dB
- Noise referred to input: <-124 dBV, 400 Hz to 20 kHz
- Control Functionality: • Bass – Sets amount of bass boost or cut • Mid Level– Sets amount of mid frequency boost or cut • Mid Freq – Sets location of center frequency of mid boost or cut • Treble – Sets amount of treble boost or cut • Presence – Sets amount of boost or cut above the treble frequency range • Level – Sets the output signal level • Gain – Sets the amount of distortion at high frequencies from 42.5dB to 71dB • Resonance – Sets the amount of distortion at low frequencies from 41.5dB to 66dB • Boost Knob – Sets the amount of additional gain provided by the Boost footswitch • Boost Footswitch - Engages the Boost function
- Tone control response: • Bass – 100Hz center, +/-15dB boost/cut • Mid – 255Hz to 1100Hz, +/-12db boost/cut • Treble – 2.7kHz center, +/-13dB boost/cut • Presence – 5.2kHz center, +/-11dB boost/cut
- Power: External 9 volt to 18 volt regulated DC adapter (center pin negative) drives internal 24V supply
- Current consumption: 180mA
- Dimensions: 5.6” x 4.63” x 2.2” tall
- Weight: 16 ounces