The Rocktron Mainline 300 Watt Stereo Guitar Power Amplifier. FREE shipping in the USA!
Rocktron takes another step in their lengthy history of guitar power amplifiers with the new Mainline Power Amplifier, providing yet more diversity to the rack power amp genre.
The Mainline is a solid state power amp with a new front end circuit that emulates that sought after tube "feel" found in classic tube amps.
With a LA Custom designed filtering in the front of the amplifier, the sweet spot in tube emulation has been achieved. The Mainline has a proprietary circuit that truly emulates the way a tube amp interacts with a speaker. Typical solid state power amps do not know or care what they are connected to, so they tend to always have a flat response. The Mainline amps possess an enhanced frequency response that is very much like a tube amp connected to a speaker. This adds a level of warmth and clarity not usually found in solid state power amps.
The Mainline Power Amplifier features additional circuitry providing an "instrument/line level" (INST/LINE) switch. The INST input allows you to run your pedals - or pedal board - directly into the amp without having to utilize a separate preamp. The LINE input allows use of a preamp in combination with the Mainline power amp, providing plenty of flexibility with the Mainline.
Rocktron has covered the bases in a great sounding, super responsive power amp. It's like having a "head" in a single rack space!
- 115/230 VAC voltage selector switch.
- Provides 300 watts of power; 150 watts per channel when used in stereo, or 300 watts mono bridged into an 8ohm load
- Output Power (Unbridged) - 150 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (both channel driven), 75 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (both channels driven), 37.5 watts per channel @ 16ohms (both channels driven)
- Output Power (Bridged) - 300 watts @ 8 ohms, 170 watts @ 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity - -7.3dBu (0.335V RMS), 4W stereo for rated output at max. gain
- Input Impedance - 470K
- Maximum Input Level - 23dBu (10.95V RMS), input stage clip point
- Maximum Output Level - 35dBu
- Noise Floor - -75dBu typical (referenced to 1 watt)
- Dynamic Range - 95dB
- Distortion (Typical) - 0.1% THD
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz, +0/-3dB
- Current Consumption - 5 amps @115VAC max. (575 watts)
- Dimensions - 19"x 1 3/4" x 9 1/2", 483mm x 44mm x 241mm
- Weight - 17.1lbs, 8.5kg