Rockett Pedals Steve Stevens Rockaway Archer Overdrive / EQ pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
The Rockaway Archer is an overdrive EQ all in one. The Rockaway Archer was developed for legendary guitarist Steve Stevens as an all in one solution to Steve’s overdrive and EQ needs.
Rockaway Archer features:
- Six band graphic EQ
- Volume and gain knobs
- I/O jacks at the head of the pedal
- 9V DC operation with standard – tip and + sleeve
- Approximately 4” x 2.50” in size
The settings include Up to 18dB of cut or boost at 6 different frequencies. Each frequency is increased by pushing its corresponding slider up on the pedal or decreased by pushing them down. This also adds or decreases volume. It is a great way to hit the front end of an amp harder than a stock Archer. The Rockaway Archer has an incredible variety of sounds due to the multitude of ways the EQ section can be used!
- Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.50″
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- True Bypass
- 30mA Current Draw
- 18dB of cut and boost per frequency
- 6 Band Graphic EQ
Band 1 – 100 Hz Far Left
Band 2 – 200 Hz
Band 3 – 400 Hz
Band 4 – 800 Hz
Band 5 – 1.6K
Band 6 – 3.2K Far Right
- Internal 18v Charge Pump (DO NOT USE 18v POWER SUPPLY, ONLY USE NEGATIVE TIP 9v AS LABELED ON THE FACE OF THE PEDAL)Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.125 x 2.55 in
Weight: 1.6 lbs