The Pettyjohn Electronics Signature Collection PettyDrive Iron & Chime V2 Overdrive pedal.
The PettyDrive V2 is a serious Tool for Tone, engineered to deliver the powerful tone and dynamic feel of boutique tube amps pushed to the edge of breakup. Each of the two fully independent channels are uniquely voiced to compliment each other and provide a wide range of sounds that range from thick, saturated American IRON to harmonically-rich, sweet British-like CHIME. All of the updates introduced in the Foundry Series IRON and CHIME are now updated in the PettyDrive Version 2.
- Wider Tonal Range
- Improved, Lower Noise
- Increased Internal Headroom
- Improved Power Section for 9-18V operation, 100mA
- NEW Master True Bypass switching
- NEW External Insert for a vast array of routing options
- NEW Custom Box • NEW Control Labels
- Top shelf Audiophile parts for true Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal
- Extra JRC4558 chip included with IRON side for additional tonal options
- High quality PCB mounted Pots and Switches for improved durability
Custom Box and Circuit Handmade in Oregon, USA
- Dimentions: 4.75”W x 5.5”L x 2.5” H
- Weight: 3 lbs