The Mojotone Tele Custom Solderless Wiring Harness
Upgrading to high quality electronics makes a difference, and solderless makes it easier!
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
Features and Benefits
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, CRL, and CTS)!
- USA made CRL Switch! It's the most reliable and smoothest feeling switch ever made and hasn't changed since the 50's.
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings and the tightest tolerances available.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
Standard Control Functions: FOR NECK HUMBUCKER AND BRIDGE SINGLE COIL TELES
Position 1: Bridge (250k load)
Position 2: Bridge and Neck (Parallel)
Position 3: Neck (500k load)
- (2) CTS 500k audio solid shaft potentiometers
- (1) CRL USA 3-way lever switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (1) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .022uf capacitor
- (1) Treble Bleed (Preserves highs on volume control)
- (1) 470k Resistor (Gives 250k load on bridge position only)
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized set screw knobs and the switch tip.