The Laney Nexus FET 650 Watt Bass Amp. Free shipping in the USA!
The NEXUS-FET has 650 watts RMS MOS-FET power; enough to cut through any mix. This is coupled with FET and TUBE preamp stages and comprehensive tone shaping. The ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS range represents Laney’s dedication to cutting-edge, great-sounding bass backline.
The NEXUS-FET pumps out 650 watts RMS of pure, uncluttered bass tone via a unique preamp and power amp package, containing 2x12AX7 and a tried and tested MOS-FET output stage.
HIGH TECH PREAMP
The high tech preamp is packed with tonal options: Select and blend both FET and TUBE input paths; Switch in Parametric and/or Graphic Mid shaping; Dial in studio quality compression from a single control. Whether you need clean, fast attack or valve-soaked warmth it is all at your fingertips.
COMPREHENSIVE REAR PANEL
The rear panel allow cabinet connections down to 4 ohms via Neutrik combination Speakon/jack sockets. Comprehensive connectivity to outboard gear is fully enabled via FX Loop, Pre/Post EQ DI, Pre-amp Out/Power Amp In and Tuner Out sockets.
A custom-build FS5 footswitch is included for live of control of Tube, FET, Paramid, Graphic and Compressor functions.
- Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles.
- Fet & Tube
- Class A/B
- Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Yes - FS5 included
- Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Minimum 4 ohms
- 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Power amp in
- Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- 409 x 664 x 516
- 650 Watts
- 2x ECC83
- 2x Speakons
- 219 x 541 x 393
- 33.5 Kg Packed, 27 Kg Unit
- Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)