The Eden Amplification EGRW1264 WTX264 Bass Amp & EX112 1x12" Bass Cab. Free shipping in the USA!
A gig ready package including Eden's lightweight, compact WTX264 bass amplifier. Supplied with a compact ported Eden speaker cabinet with whizzer cone speaker design for powerful and well defined tone delivery. The EGRW1264 is perfect for bass players looking for Eden flexibility and power in a portable package. Includes Amplifier Bag and Speaker Cable.
Like the WTX500, the WTX264 weighs in at only 4.3lbs (less than 2kg). It boasts features such as Eden’s "Enhance", Bass Boost and Mid shift, DI output and 3 band EQ. The WTX264 is perfect for studio use with its ¼" headphone output, DI output, footswitch input and left and right ¼" auxiliary input. The WTX264 has the power to deliver and the portability to travel.
An exceptionally compact Bass Speaker cabinet in a light weight design with 300W of power handling. With its cleveryl located top mounted carry handle the cabinet is easy to transport . Using an Eden designed whizzer cone Eden has eliminated the need for a seperate tweeter allowing a super compact design whilst retaining an exceptionaly wide frequency response.
WTX264 Feature Specification
|Power:||260 Watts @ 4 Ω|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz - 20KHz|
|Speaker Connection:||Speakon or 1/4"|
|Weight:||4.3lbs / 1.95kg|
|Dimensions:||H: 2.5 in / 6.35cm, W: 8 in / 20.3cm, D:9 in / 22.8cm|
EX112 Feature Specification
|Power Handling:||300 Watts|
|Ohms:||8 or 4 Ohms|
|Frequency Response:||42Hz - 12KHz|
|Weight:||30.25lbs / 13.7kg|
|Dimensions:||H: 16in / 40.6cm, W: 15.25in / 38.7cm, D:14.75in / 37.46|
WTX264 Front Panel Navigation:
1. Illuminated Eden logo; Illuminates when unit is switched on.
2. Input; Connect your instrument to the amplifier.
3. Tuner Mute Indicator; Illuminates when tuner mute is active.
4. Gain Control; Adjust the amount of input signal to the amplifier.
5. Tuner Mute Switch; Press to toggle tuner mute on / off.
6. Level Indicator; Use this to help set your input signal level this should illuminate on your loudest/lowest notes.
7. Enhance Control; Providing Eden tone shaping use this control to increase the amount of proprietary EQ sweep in your sound.
8. Effects Loop Send; Signal out.
9. Bass Level Control; Use this control to select the amount of cut or boost you require in the low frequency range / pull control to engage Bass Boost function to achieved added low end.
10. Effects Loop Return; Signal in.
11. Mid Level Control; Use this control to select the amount of cut or boost you require in the mid frequency range / pull control to move where in the mid frequency range mid cut or
boost is applied.
12. Auxiliary Input Left.
13. Treble Level Control; Use this control to select the amount of cut or boost you require in the Higher frequency.
14. Auxiliary Input Right.
15. Limit Indicator; Displays when amplifier power output is being reached.
16. Master Control; Adjust the overall output level of the unit.
17. Tuner Out, Connect your rack or foot pedal tuner here.
18. Standby Indicator; Illuminate to show protection circuit is functional.
19. Protect Circuit Indicator; Illuminates when amplifier limit is reached and protection circuit becomes active.
WTX264 Back Panel Navigation:
1. Power Inlet; Insert supplied power cord. The WTX264 is designed to work across a range of voltages from 90v up to 240v. The amplifier requires no modification to do this simply plug your power cord and play.
2. Power Switch; Turn your amplifier off and on.
3. Footswitch; Connect optional footswitch here to toggle tuner mute and enhance functions.
4. Recording DI Out; Take your DI line for a recording console or desk from.
5. Ground Lift Switch; Switch ground lift feature for the XLR Recording DI output.
6. DI Level Control; Adjust the output level of the DI.
7. Headphone Out; Connect your headphones to the amplifier.
8. ¼ Jack Output 1; Connect your amplifier to a speaker cabinet.
9. Speakon Output 1; Connect your amplifier to a speaker cabinet