For the first time in our 20 year history, EBS has released a signature product. Who could be more suitable to honour than bass legend, Stanley Clarke?
Delicious Wah Tones
Stanley Clarke, is one of the worlds most iconic and innovative bass players. Now he is putting his name on an EBS product. Being one of the most demanding players, with a distinctive tone and a clear idea of how it should sound, we all knew what to expect. A unique pedal design that satisfies his exacting standards with the most delicious wah wah effects imaginable.
This unique pedal design evolved through collaborative effort with luthier Thomas Lieber of the Spellbinder Corp. USA and musician Stanley Clarke, and is the first product ever that Stanley puts his name on. Also the first ever EBS product we let an artist put his name on. Enjoy!
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 or -20 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Pedal Modes: Wah or Volume
- Frequency Response: +3/-3 dB 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Filter Center Frequency Range: 50 - 12.500 Hz
- Filter Q min/max 4.5 / 16
- Filter Mode Low, Band, Boosted Band, and High Pass
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- True Bypass: Yes
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 10.6” x 3.7” x 3.0” (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA max.
- Flexible footswitch for Wah-wah/Bypass or Wah-Wah/Volume control
- Extended frequency range
- Low-Pass, High-Pass, Band-Pass and Boosted Band-Pass modes
- Variable Band Width
- True Bypass