The EBS Reidmar 500 Watt Bass Amplifier. Free shipping in the USA!
Natural sound. The Reidmar 500 amp is not so light that it will blow off your cabinet on a windy day, but it may well blow your mind. With clever engineering and selected high quality components, this amp offers a headroom and a tone quality that makes it hard to beat in comparison with other lightweight class-D amplifiers.
Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. Instead, it offer tone quality only matched by premium solid state amplifiers at a whole different price range - with the only difference this amp responds faster and with greater punch.
Analog preamp. The analog preamp, featuring EBS renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section, is very similar to the preamp on the HD360, except it does not feature a Drive control.
Some other features include:
- Effects loop (send and return)
- Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift)
- Line out
- Headphones output
Perfect Companions. Match the Reidmar 500 with a couple of EBS ClassicLine mini-size 112 cabinets, the new ClassicLine 210 or the NeoLine mini-size cabinets for more clarity and punch. Or any single full size EBS cabinet of choice rated at 4 Ohms for maximum power and tone quality.
With two amps together, connected through the Effects loop (Send from one to Return on the other), you can drive two 4 ohm cabinets, getting a separate volume control for each cabinet while using the EQ from the one you plug in to.
THE "500" REPLACES THE FORMER "470"-MODEL WITH A 10% REDUCTION IN SIZE, AS WELL AS LOWER WEIGHT.
- Input Impedance 2 Mohms
- Gain Range -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,
+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls,
Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Output Power 250 W RMS / 470 W Dynamic Output @ 4 ohms load
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.8 x 9.8 x 3.0” (32.5 x 25 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight 3.1 kg (7.0 lbs.)
- Type: Analog Preamp, D-Class Power Amp
- Built-in adjustable Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Drive Control
- Effects loop
- Character filter.
- Balanced XLR-Out with optional speaker simulator and ground lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Output Power: 250 W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 470 W Dynamic Output
- 120/230 V Switchable