The Death By Audio Micro Dream Delay pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
The Micro Dream is an incredible sounding delay pedal which is simple to operate but complex in the range of sounds and usability of how it blends with whatever instrument is used to control it. Strap in, get on your suit, and blast off into the dream.
Sounds super demented with fuzz and twisting the time knob. Has an internal trimmer to adjust the feedback point so it can go up to self oscillating noise mayhem sound machine control freak pressure plastic perfect walking snowball mixup or not.
- F BACK - Stands for feedback which ranges from one repeat from the original to a multitude of repeats to beyond infinite for noise feedback insanity. Inside the pedal is a trimmer which sets the point at which it reaches infinity.
- TIME - Adjusts the time inbetween each repeat. *When turned to 600ms and above noise starts to get introduced into the circuit as you are pushing the IC beyond its specs.
- DELAY - Controls the volume of the delay. When turned up it gets slightly louder than the clean which is always blended in.
- Durable Enclosure
- Dimensions (HxWxD in mm): 60 x 65 x 119
- Weight: 14 oz
- Current Draw: 22mA
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative
- Lifetime warranty