The Darkglass Electronics X7 Multiband Distortion pedal w/ crossover & EQ. FREE shipping in the USA!
Controls & Features
- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal.
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Master: Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low Shelf: +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz: +-12dB
- 1 kHz: +-12dB
- High Shelf: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
Dimensions: 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
The Microtubes X7 has a current draw of 70mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons, it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.