The Darkglass Electronics X Multiband Distortion pedal. FREE shipping in the USA!
- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Level: Sets the overall output volume of the unit.
- Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- Mix: Sets the blend between low-pass and high-pass signals.
- Mids: Active mid control placed after the Mix control. +-12dB @ 500Hz.
Dimensions: 75x111x43 mm (2.95x4.37x1.77 in)
The Microtubes X has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons, it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.