Celemony's Melodyne 4 Editor offers you all the key Melodyne functions for the correction and creative editing of individual tracks. Including DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic audio and the ultra-precise detection and editing of tempos.
You are purchasing a downloadable version of this product. After ordering, you will receive download information, serial numbers and registration information via email usually within a few hours or less.
Software is non-returnable.
- Basic Features
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64-bit
OS X: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or newer
Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware